When: Friday July 20th – Sunday July 22nd
Where: Frontier Field – One Morrie Silver Way Rochester, NY
Time: Friday 12pm – 11pm, Saturday 12pm – 11pm, and Sunday 12pm – 7:30pm
Cost: $10.00 per day or $25 weekend passes
Details: Celebrating our 43rd annual Puerto Rican Festival. We will be joined by Our Latin Thing, Nklabe, Luis Enrique, Mario Hernandez, and Elvis Crespo.
This year’s theme is “Remembering the Past, Building the Future”
Tickets on sale at the following locations:
- D’Mangu Restaurant – 1475 East Henrietta Rd – 585-424-2200
- El Sabor De La Isla – 1019 Norton St – 585-266-2200
- Geland Jewelry – 924 N. Clinton Ave – 585-454-4660
- Henry’s Check Cashing – 1143 Joseph Ave – 585-544-6993
- Silk Creations – 1055 Hudson Ave – 585-467-4747
Visit the Puerto Rican Festival website for more details.
Note: RHBA cannot provide further information about community events than what appears in this page. Please contact the event organizers if you need more details.