The Hispanic Business Person of the Year Award recognizes an individual who has enhanced the Hispanic Community with a significant, positive contribution, or who has otherwise contributed positively to the economic development and business interests of the Hispanic Community in the Greater Rochester area, and who serves as a positive role model.
The contribution may be in the arts, athletics, business, education, government, humanities, music, philanthropy, science, or social services.
- Please be complete and thorough. You must give specific examples and answer all questions on the nomination form.
- Please feel free to contact the nominee for information.
- Please submit your nominee’s resume (no more than 2 pages). Do not submit any other attachments with this form.
- You may nominate yourself.
- The honorees will be required to submit a high res photo, a digital photo (e.g. jpeg or tiff formats) and a brief biography.
You can download this application form here.