The Hispanic Business Person of the Year Award recognizes an individual who has enhanced the Hispanic Community with a significant, positive contribution, or who has otherwise contributed positively to the economic development and business interests of the Hispanic Community in the Greater Rochester area, and who serves as a positive role model.
The contribution may be in the arts, athletics, business, education, government, humanities, music, philanthropy, science, or social services.
- Please be complete and thorough. You must give specific examples and answer all questions on the nomination form.
- Please feel free to contact the nominee for information.
- Please submit your nominee’s resume (no more than 2 pages). Do not submit any other attachments with this form.
- You may nominate yourself.
- The honorees will be required to submit a high-resolution photo, a digital photo (e.g. jpg, jpeg, png formats), and a brief biography.
Deadline to submit nominations: June 30th, 2023.
Alternatively, you can print it, fill it up, and send it by regular mail to the RHBA mailing address. It must be postmarked by June 30th, 2023.