We are pleased to officially launch the brand new Rochester Hispanic Business Association website: RochesterHBA.org.
This new format delivers more in-depth information on the organization and helps support our mission to increase the visibility of Hispanic professionals and business owners in the community.
Some of the features now available are:
- RHBA News: General news and announcements about what is happening in our association
- Members in the News: A way to highlight RHBA members featured on the news media. Send us your news at email@example.com.
- Upcoming Events: A list of RHBA events with details and an online map
- Members Directory: Online directory of all RHBA members and their businesses. Enhanced membership includes logo and a link to their website
- Logos slideshow: A random display of the logos from RHBA members for added visibility (enhanced membership)
- Members Highlights: Featured profile with full bio and photo of 1 – 2 members every month. Send us your bio and photo if you would like to be featured
- Marketplace: A section where we will display members promotions, special offers and sales (enhanced membership)
- Special Articles: with business tips and interesting information
- Members Community Connections: We support and encourage the work our members are doing for the community.
- You can now submit a Membership application or nominate a candidate for the Hispanic Business Person of the Year Award from the website
- Plus social media links that make it easy to participate and share the website content
As we grow our new website with more relevant information, we aim to also grow our value with the search engines as a trusted site and pass those benefits to our members when linking to their websites.
In the next few weeks we will be adding more features, including a members only area and the ability for members to update their own profile. Naturally, the success of the website as a marketing tool for members will also depend on your participation. Send us your news, share with your network.
We invite you to take a look around. What type of information would you like to find on our website? We would love to have your feedback and suggestions. Send your messages to hola@RochesterHBA.org.