Phone: (585) 281-7757
(Kelly Mullaney’s cell phone, in case you need on the road instructions)
- Pastel de Quinoa (Quinoa pie) – Bolivia
- “Ensalada Rusa” (Argentinian Potato Salad) – Argentina
- Macaroni Salad – Puerto Rico style
- Picadillo con Arroz (Meat dish with rice) – Cuba
- Arroz con Gandules (Rice with Pigeon Peas) – Puerto Rico
- Flan de Coco y Piña (Coconut and pineapple custard) – Puerto Rico
- Pastel de Aguacate (Avocado Pie) – South America
- Bocadillos de Guayaba con Queso (Puertorrican platter of guava, cheese, crackers and olives) – Puerto Rico
- Dutch Potato Salad – Holland
- Paella – Spain
- Green tossed salad – (USA and everywhere!)
- Hamburgers and Hot Dogs – (USA and everywhere!)
Following are directions to the picnic location. Click on the images to enlarge.
Directions from 390 North:
- There is no parking space in the house or at Beach Avenue.
- You can park in the lateral streets, adjacent to Beach Ave (they are all “Dead End” streets).
- The ones closer to the house are Tamarack St. and Cloverdale St.
Directions from Lake Avenue:
Be aware that you may find a bit of traffic at the park area on a Saturday if you take this route…
- Take Lake Ave. all the way North to the Ontario Beach Park and turn left (Lake Avenue turns into Beach Avenue)
- Drive about 0.7 miles, 708 Beach Ave. will be about to the right
- Contact Michele Hefferon: RHBA@RBAlliance.com or call (585) 256.4614, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- Contact Kelly: hola@RochesterHBA.org or call (585) 281-7757