Chief Executive Officer
LaBella Associates, P.C.
Sergio Esteban, a native of Madrid, Spain, moved to the Rochester area in 1978, and ever since his arrival, he became an integral part of his adopted community where he has held a number of prominent leadership positions.
In his more than thirty year award-winning career as a manager and civil engineer, Sergio has been in charge of many high profile projects in the region, including the redevelopment of the Midtown Plaza site, the Port of Rochester and High Falls/Brown Race.
According to his nominator, Sergio brings a positive spirit, countless energy and boundless enthusiasm to every individual and organization he serves. His passion lies with a sincere desire for the betterment of everyone around him.
His community involvement includes:
- Rochester Hispanic Business Association – Member and former chairman
- American Society of Civil Engineers – Member and former president
- Midvale Country Club Board of Governors – Member and former president
- Rochester Riverside Convention Center Management Corporation Board – President
- Nazareth College Board of Trustees – Vice chairman
- Monroe Community College Foundation – Member
- Rochester Business Alliance Board of Directors – Member
- Rochester Economic Development Corporation Board of Directors – Member
- Rochester Works Workforce Investment Board – Member
- GEVA Theatre Center Board of Trustees – Chairman
- Rochester Rotary Club – Member